Reporting to the CEO, the UI/UX designer’s responsibilities will include determining all requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and user-friendly interface designs. The UI/UX Designer will work in close collaboration with the product manager and find a good balance between customer needs & technical feasibility. As an UI/UX Designer, the candidate will also be taking a key role in defining and optimising the user journey and giving the user what they want.
- Responsible for continued enhancement and improvement of existing user interface components
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define the user model and user interface for new and existing product features
- Conduct User research to formulate useful actionable insights
- Develop site maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and specs
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area is required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor\'s degree.
- Min 2 years of work-related experience required.
- Must have a showcase of strong design portfolio
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, or related UX and Design tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills required.
- Ability to run projects and to juggle timelines and competing demands
- Must have the ability to understand design issues and communicate information effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate and present an in-depth knowledge of fundamental design principles around visual and interaction design, as well as a proven record of applying a good design process.
- Ability to contribute creative ideas and solutions and capability to execute them
- Has basic concepts regarding colour tones, saturation. Pixel requirements, resolutions etc
- Ability to communicate with team members to deliver the best quality of work.
- Ability to prototype design solutions and motion design skills are a plus but not a requirement for this role.
A first in Singapore and Asia, SPECTRUM is a curated technology and innovation business club. We forge mutually beneficial business relationships between our members and strategic partners to build a globally connected Technology and Innovation ecosystem. We bring together innovators, learning institutions, executors, backers, enablers, G-level agencies as well as ecosystem builders and partners to advance technology, commerce and knowledge.
For more information, please visit: spectrum
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.