The Graphic Designer will be required to work as part of a core team in producing marketing or promotional concepts and designs. This individual will create effective visual solutions to deliver the clients message through various media or innovative methods of communication for clients and their brands that create value for their businesses on both digital and print mediums.
This role will provide design services to individuals and companies who may want their corporate collaterals designed
• Prepare design assets based on an agreed brief
• Design concepts, graphics and layouts for presentation decks, product illustrations, company logos, marketing materials (digital and print) and websites based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
• Work with Project Leads to advice clients on best practices for digital and print design assets
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
• Review design briefs, change requests and suggest improvements if required
• Min 3 years’ experience
• Proficient with a multitude of software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Ability to contribute creative ideas and solutions and capability to execute them
• Ability to sketch ideas and use appropriate graphic design software
• Strong understanding of print and digital assets properties for production
• Has basic concepts regarding color tones, saturation, pixel requirements, resolutions, typography, mobile responsive designs
• Able to prepare professional design documents for the presentation of ideas to clients.
• Good marketing knowledge with regards to Creative Services
• Ability to assist the BD team in their efforts to secure new client contracts
• Basic understanding of UI/UX is a bonus
• Style/Brand/CI Guides, Mood boards
• Digital – Websites, mobile apps, digital and social marketing assets
• Print Collaterals
About Golden Equator Consulting
Golden Equator Consulting is a digitally-focused consulting firm that helps startups and traditional businesses overcome challenges at all stages of their life cycle. We employ an Ecosystem-as-a-Service approach - combining insights, technological proficiency and deep ecosystem networks to help companies excel in a digital age by learning, growing and connecting.
For more information, please visit: goldenequatorconsulting.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.